Fen Phen® is a diet drug that caused many heart related injuries.
Fen Phen® is a diet drug that caused many heart related injuries. Anyone who filed the necessary paperwork in 2002 or 2003 has the right to try to prove that they meet the criteria for additional compensation. Even if you have already settled your prior claim and have received payment from the Trust, you may be eligible to receive additional compensation.
You may have a legal claim for your condition
Contact us now for more information about your rights!
If you have filled out the necessary paperwork and have additional injuries you may be eligible for additional compensation.
Additional reasons for compensation may include:
Your condition has worsened since the original claim, such as surgery, or any of the events or conditions mentioned below:
- Heart valve surgery
- A doctor recommends heart valve surgery, but is unable to perform the surgery due to your medical condition
- A stroke causes residual problems that last for a period of at least six (6) months
- A blood clot that causes kidney damage with dialysis, abdominal surgery, or amputation of an arm or a leg
- A heart transplant
- Ventricular fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia
- Endocardial fibrosis
- A coma due to cardiac arrest
- Heart failure, heart arrhythmias, stroke, or pulmonary hypertension resulting in death
- Any complications or worsening of the heart, lung, or valve conditions following a valve surgery
There is limited time to file your claim!
Find out if you are entitled to compensation
for your suffering TODAY!
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
Certain states may consider this attorney advertising. Not valid in all states. Ilawsuit.com is an advertising group that represents lawyers advertising their services and is a free matching service for consumers. It is not a law firm or lawyer referral service. You should not rely on upon any information as legal advice. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Free background information should be available upon request. You should consult with your physician before starting or stopping any medication.
This website is not affiliated in any way with Fen Phen®. Fen Phen® is a registered trademark of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.